The U.S. cannabis industry continues to expand, offering significant opportunities for companies willing to navigate its rapidly shifting regulatory and scientific landscape. As concern for quality control increases, how should your company stay competitive?
Download this white paper to learn how chemical grades and other factors can impact quality from the field through the finished product.
- Field-based spectroscopic techniques to determine CBD and THC concentration in cultivation
- Importance of chemical grade selection throughout the cannabis production process
- Use of genetic markers to predict CBD and THC potential
- Current state of natural versus synthetically-produced CBD and THC
- Changing federal and state regulations as the market matures
- And more!
Download the white paper now.